Work from home, Home learning, Happy Zoom birthdays… new routines that have become part of our lives and will continue to be, at least for a while.
This new normality demands new necessities. That’s why in hösėg, we decided to embrace change and designed a new product that responds to this new context. A flexible, comfortable, all-purpose product, adaptable to any occasion, and most important, made in a sustainable way, listening to the warning sign the planet has been sending us.
We present you our new launch: OUR FIRST WETSHORTS COLLECTION. A short and a bathing suit in one product. A boardshort for the city, a boardshort for every moment.
- we incorporated pockets and a zipper to make it more comfortable for non-water activities
- Its quick dry fabric makes it perfect for getting in the water and quickly continuing with other activities
- Bungee tech that makes it 4 way stretch
- lightweight and easy to carry thanks to it’s travel size storing bag
Sustainable design with positive impact:
- 100% recycled RPET fabric from fishing nets, helping to reduce waste take care of our planet
- This product is part of our "Buy one, Plant One" line: for each wetshort sold, we plant an andean cedar in Omacha, Cusco through the collaboration with Pachamama Raymi